ANTI MOSQUITO (ANTI-INSECTS)
Celessence Repel uses patented Celessence technology to deliver long lasting insect repellency on demand.
- Celessence technology is a patented microencapsulation technology which releases on friction and sheer
- The insect repellent stays inactive until the capsule are broken and the active is released.
- With millions of capsules on any treated substrate, protection from insects is delivered on demand over a longer period of time.
We can also encapsulate natural products which are effective against mosquitoes and which have a distinct and characteristic odour.
- Celessence Repel protects reliably against insects and ticks carrying the pathogens of the following diseases: west nole fever, malaria, yellow fever, dengue fever, lyme disease and meningoencephalitits.
- Celessence repels a broad range of mosquitos, flies and ticks.
- Suitable for pregnant women and small children.
- Has very low absorption.
- Non-hazardous, Non-irritant.
- Environmentally friendly.
Pleasant to use:
- Non-sticky or greasy on the skin.
- No inherent odour.
Field of application: Celessence Repel un-fragranced are insect repellent microcapsules for all kind of textile (fibers and garments) application together with Binder ST confers durability to several washes.
Chemical Basis: Microencapsulated insect repellent
Ionic Character: Anionic